I'm a program manager in investment banking technology with 16+ years of work experience.
I am also a personal finance expert writing @ arthgyaan.com.
I am BE (Computer Science & Engineering), MBA (Finance/IT), and FRM (GARP) qualified.
I am highly motivated by
- solving complex problems using technology and automation as part of my career skills
- enabling retail investors to achieve financial wellbeing as part of my passion
- providing the best possible life for my family and near ones as part of my personal life
As a part of my career, I have worked
- in investment banking, equity capital markets, quantitative analysis and risk management
- using skills like AGILE, program management, SDLC and change delivery
- for brands like Citi, Kotak Securities, JPMorgan, CCIL, and Natwest Group
- at cities like Mumbai, London and Gurugram
As academic/professional qualifications, I
- hold a B.E. degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- hold an MBA degree in Finance from the School of Management, IIT Bombay
- have passed all 3 levels of CFA examinations, conducted by CFA Institute, USA, covering portfolio management, equity research and investment management
- hold the FRM certification on risk management from GARP, USA
- have passed the NISM X-A and X-B Investment Advisor examinations
- have also passed the NISM V-A Mutual Fund Distributors Certification examination